ServSafe® Manager & Alcohol Courses
Restaurant Class is a Tennessee based company offering online and in-person ServSafe® Manager Certification courses as well as the ServSafe® Alcohol Course needed to obtain a Tennessee Server Permit. These courses can be completely administered online in the safety of your home during the Pandemic or you can schedule a one-day class at our Nashville facility equipped with plexiglass shields and Covid-19 protocols or at your location if you have a group of 10 or more. We offer the exact same courses as ServSafe.com, but at much better prices!
Compare our tax-inclusive pricing with ServSafe.com and save money!
Choose the ServSafe Manager Course that works best for You!
¡Elija el curso de ServSafe Manager que mejor se adapte a sus necesidades!
Take our online course and get your Tennessee Server Permit in One Day!
Just need an exam or proctoring? You can purchase these individually.
OUR IN-PERSON CLASS COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
The COVID-19 Pandemic puts the focus of our industry on the health and safety of our customers and employees like never before. Our online training of ServSafe® Alcohol for Tennessee Server Permit Course and exam is completely online. Our ServSafe® Manager Courses can be online yet the exam has to proctored in person by a certified proctor. We are committed to the safety of our students and employees and have implemented COVID-19 protocols at our facility (and will do so if we conduct in-person classes at your facility) as follows:
1) We ask all students to please wash their hands before entering our facility.
2) We take infrared temperatures of all students. Any reading of 101 degrees + and we will ask you to go home and get well.
3) Our classroom is limited to five students. Each has their own protective plexiglass cubicle.
4) For private classes at your facility we try to separate students by at least six feet.
5) Masks must be worn during the class or exam, we will provide masks if needed.
6) We have hand sanitizer and tissues on hand.